The peach press is a blog dedicated to alot of my interestes like WOW,school and current events but it also just has some fun stuff thrown in there.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

MVMS,Jenna May Speaks Out

It was the peroid before lunch on friday when I overheard Jenna May trash talking her "friend" Daniel(I refuse to call her danny) . I would like to use a direct quote from the conversation "and i'm like well maybe you should get down and she's all like "shut up Jenna" and shes like always been doing that!" This is an attempt by Jenna to create an opposition against Daniel which is tottaly blowing away my perdictions. But whos side will the popular populase take if this turns ugly? My bet right now would be Daniel but if Jenna can create a loyal base early on she could come out the victor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home